9.22.2009

What if...

"I am one single person with a strong passion to commit my life to educating as many people as I can about climate change and doing everything I can to help animals and the environment. I am one person who has already inspired others to recycle, to go on clean-ups, to turn off lights and unplug toasters, to buy locally grown food... I'm one person that has probably influenced a lot more than 10 people in my life and I am one person who will continue educating others about my beliefs, my theories, my passions, etc. to anyone who will give me the time of day until I stop breathing. That is the point I'm trying to get across - every person can make a difference when every person turns into thousands or millions of people. What ifs don't matter. What if we don't know what is going to happen and we need to do what we can in hopes that the world will go on without mass devastation to all of the planet's ecosystems. Let's respect that as a possibility." -exerpt from an e-mail I wrote today

Let's all be one person, step out of society's norm, be mindful about our carbon emissions... http://www.notstupid.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment